UFPO
Pat
2007-08-29 16:18:43 UTC
I was wondering if every state has a formal (official) UFPO to
coordinate the marking of utilities -- or if it's just a NY thing.
g***@gjmaia.com
2007-08-29 17:33:54 UTC
PA has "PA One Call"
Ron
2007-08-29 23:30:37 UTC
Post by g***@gjmaia.com
PA has "PA One Call"
Post by Pat
I was wondering if every state has a formal (official) UFPO to
coordinate the marking of utilities -- or if it's just a NY thing.
BC has kaboom, the 991 operator calls Teresen/Corix on your behalf,
half sometimes being the operative term.... :-O
Ron
3D Peruna
2007-08-30 17:06:15 UTC
Post by Pat
I was wondering if every state has a formal (official) UFPO to
coordinate the marking of utilities -- or if it's just a NY thing.
The states I've worked in all have a "one call" locater service.