Political Cartoons
William
2007-08-20 17:48:48 UTC
There cartoons are pretty funny, they also get their point across.

rotten
2007-08-20 18:17:19 UTC
Post by William
There cartoons are pretty funny, they also get their point across.
Idiotic. The nation's infrastructure is funded by states, for the most
part. We don't even know what caused the bridge collapse. Wasn't it
already considered "structurally deficient" and Minnesota was
negiglent? Putting all the blame on Bush is absolutely retarded.
William
2007-08-20 19:04:21 UTC
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4986/bridgethrillsyf4.gifhttp://img6...
Tax Cuts at work.
rotten
2007-08-20 19:13:28 UTC
Post by William
Post by rotten
Post by William
There cartoons are pretty funny, they also get their point across.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4986/bridgethrillsyf4.gifhttp://img6...
Idiotic. The nation's infrastructure is funded by states, for the most
part. We don't even know what caused the bridge collapse. Wasn't it
already considered "structurally deficient" and Minnesota was
negiglent? Putting all the blame on Bush is absolutely retarded.
Tax Cuts at work.
Well seeing as Bush cut taxes but didn't really cut spending, I still
don't see how the two are attributable. And still, it should be state
responsibility to oversee the integrity of it's infrastructure.
Baxter
2007-08-20 19:20:22 UTC
-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4986/bridgethrillsyf4.gifhttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/750/blow20billionfl0.gifhttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5355/taxcutsatworkmo6.gif
Idiotic. The nation's infrastructure is funded by states, for the most
part. We don't even know what caused the bridge collapse. Wasn't it
already considered "structurally deficient" and Minnesota was
negiglent? Putting all the blame on Bush is absolutely retarded.
It's an Interstate Bridge. Bush has also cut Federal taxes which -shifts-
*required* taxes to the States and Locals. Meantime, Bush happlily signs
the bill building a bridge to nowhere in Alaska.
William
2007-08-21 03:36:39 UTC
-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------
Post by rotten
Post by William
There cartoons are pretty funny, they also get their point across.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4986/bridgethrillsyf4.gifhttp://img6...
Idiotic. The nation's infrastructure is funded by states, for the most
part. We don't even know what caused the bridge collapse. Wasn't it
already considered "structurally deficient" and Minnesota was
negiglent? Putting all the blame on Bush is absolutely retarded.
It's an Interstate Bridge. Bush has also cut Federal taxes which -shifts-
*required* taxes to the States and Locals. Meantime, Bush happlily signs
the bill building a bridge to nowhere in Alaska.
You got that right, It's "Interstate" 35W. Anyways, if though bush
spends trillions of dollors in Iraq, it's still one of the most
dangerous places to live. Thats wird. But he's right, more troops and
money will solve it.
Baxter
2007-08-21 18:34:21 UTC
-
Post by William
You got that right, It's "Interstate" 35W. Anyways, if though bush
spends trillions of dollors in Iraq, it's still one of the most
dangerous places to live. Thats wird. But he's right, more troops and
money will solve it.
More money and troops will "solve" Iraq?! Only if you kill ALL the Iraqis
and repopulated the country with Americans -- which is something some
religious groups are advocating. I don't think the US has enough money,
troops or people to do this.
William
2007-08-22 00:45:58 UTC
-
Post by William
You got that right, It's "Interstate" 35W. Anyways, if though bush
spends trillions of dollors in Iraq, it's still one of the most
dangerous places to live. Thats wird. But he's right, more troops and
money will solve it.
More money and troops will "solve" Iraq?! Only if you kill ALL the Iraqis
and repopulated the country with Americans -- which is something some
religious groups are advocating. I don't think the US has enough money,
troops or people to do this.
Dude how did you not sense the sarcasm in that last sentence? If a
trillion dollars can barely make a dent in terrorism in Iraq, I don't
think much else will

Joe the Aroma
2007-08-21 10:44:10 UTC
-
Post by rotten
Post by William
There cartoons are pretty funny, they also get their point across.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4986/bridgethrillsyf4.gifhttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/750/blow20billionfl0.gifhttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5355/taxcutsatworkmo6.gif
Idiotic. The nation's infrastructure is funded by states, for the most
part. We don't even know what caused the bridge collapse. Wasn't it
already considered "structurally deficient" and Minnesota was
negiglent? Putting all the blame on Bush is absolutely retarded.
It's an Interstate Bridge. Bush has also cut Federal taxes which -shifts-
*required* taxes to the States and Locals. Meantime, Bush happlily signs
the bill building a bridge to nowhere in Alaska.
Bush is responsible for the integrity of all interstate infrastructure in
the country? This is a good reason we have federalism, the federal
government could never handle inspecting every single nut and bolt in the
country. States and local jurisdictions have to do their part. When the
Mianus River bridge collapsed in Connecticut back in 1980 or so, it was
clear who's responsibility it was, Connecticut's.
William
2007-08-22 00:43:10 UTC
Post by Joe the Aroma
-
Post by rotten
Post by William
There cartoons are pretty funny, they also get their point across.
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/4986/bridgethrillsyf4.gifhttp://img6...
Idiotic. The nation's infrastructure is funded by states, for the most
part. We don't even know what caused the bridge collapse. Wasn't it
already considered "structurally deficient" and Minnesota was
negiglent? Putting all the blame on Bush is absolutely retarded.
It's an Interstate Bridge. Bush has also cut Federal taxes which -shifts-
*required* taxes to the States and Locals. Meantime, Bush happlily signs
the bill building a bridge to nowhere in Alaska.
Bush is responsible for the integrity of all interstate infrastructure in
the country?
No I guess not, hes only suppose to focus on global issues right,
nothing thats actually within country lines.

Post by Joe the Aroma
government could never handle inspecting every single nut and bolt in the
country. States and local jurisdictions have to do their part. When the
Mianus River bridge collapsed in Connecticut back in 1980 or so, it was
clear who's responsibility it was, Connecticut's.
O thats right because bush is funding the trillion dollar war with his
own private stash of money, so the government isn't effected at all
financially! And the tax cuts for the rich is replenished by his stash
too!