Inexpensive Green Products
wvnutt
2008-06-19 02:32:32 UTC
I recently created a website featuring affordable (<$100) green
alternatives to everyday home products that help reduce energy and
water consumption. Currently, the site only features a few products
along with some tips for green living, and I am looking for additional
product suggestions. The site is intended for those who would like to
green their homes, but aren't yet prepared to spend the money required
to replace appliances, insulation, etc. In addition to products, I'd
appreciate suggests regarding the site's appearance, functionality,
etc. The site can be visited at http://www.inexpensivegreen.com
Troppo
2008-06-19 20:10:18 UTC
Post by wvnutt
I recently created a website featuring affordable (<$100) green
alternatives to everyday home products that help reduce energy and
water consumption. Currently, the site only features a few products
along with some tips for green living, and I am looking for additional
product suggestions. The site is intended for those who would like to
green their homes, but aren't yet prepared to spend the money required
to replace appliances, insulation, etc. In addition to products, I'd
appreciate suggests regarding the site's appearance, functionality,
etc. The site can be visited at http://www.inexpensivegreen.com
Not a bad start, and the affordability approach is sadly lacking elsewhere.
It's not 'green' if green is only the colour of the banknotes.

Rainwater tanks for irrigation don't make a lot of sense in most places. It
depends on the size of the tank and the rainfall pattern, but the tank is
full when you don't need the water (because it has rained) and bone dry
when the ground has dried out. Redirecting the tank water to flush the
toilet might make sense, but the required mechanisms and pipework cost a
bit and will usually need a licensed installer, so cost-recovery blows out.
Green
2008-06-20 11:15:09 UTC
kekeke

I am thinking of creating my own series of GREEN furniture.
using rubbish....

It will be cheaper than those wooden type by almost 50% ...
Check out some of the outdoor furniture that we have created.

http://www.squidoo.com/10000USDhouse

The furniture and the house are built pre fabricated. and we enjoy it
so
much, we are like playing LEGO