Is anyone doing research about the student housing/nuisance issue?
ADavis
2007-07-09 19:41:39 UTC
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows a planning Ph.D. program that is or
has looked at the idea of student housing's impacts. Specifically,
the location and features of nuisance properties in university towns.

ANY leads in this area would be most helpful.

Thanks,
ADavis
Pat
2007-07-10 03:07:37 UTC
Post by ADavis
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone knows a planning Ph.D. program that is or
has looked at the idea of student housing's impacts. Specifically,
the location and features of nuisance properties in university towns.
ANY leads in this area would be most helpful.
Thanks,
ADavis
I think Google has a feature to search for academic articles. See
who's writing what.
Amy Blankenship