Another fine mess we've gotten ourselves into
Pat
2007-04-11 05:07:43 UTC
Okay, I admit I drive quit a bit due to where I live. In fact for the
last week or so I've been traveling for business and been putting on
the miles. But I swear that no matter how much people don't like
gasoline powered cars and such, I am NOT responsible for this mess:

http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-sci-mars7apr07,1,7808348.story?coll=la-news-a_section

It sort of makes you wonder. If we are not responsible for this, then
who is and when were they there????
Jack May
2007-04-11 06:08:11 UTC
Post by Pat
Okay, I admit I drive quit a bit due to where I live. In fact for the
last week or so I've been traveling for business and been putting on
the miles. But I swear that no matter how much people don't like
http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-sci-mars7apr07,1,7808348.story?coll=la-news-a_section
It sort of makes you wonder. If we are not responsible for this, then
who is and when were they there????
It is those coal burning flying saucers :-)