What happened to property rights?
Amy Blankenship
2008-02-28 20:06:56 UTC
Luckily, this was voted down, but I was horrified that this could even be
_proposed_ in my home state:
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008802250354

Scott will probably be wondering what's wrong with it...
Pat
2008-02-29 03:27:08 UTC
On Feb 28, 3:06 pm, "Amy Blankenship"
Post by Amy Blankenship
Luckily, this was voted down, but I was horrified that this could even be
_proposed_ in my home state:http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008802250354
Scott will probably be wondering what's wrong with it...
What happened to property rights? People like you -- who think they
know what's good for other people -- keep interfering with other
people and keep nibbling away at their rights. I'm actually quite
suprised you don't side with the college -- I thought you'd buy into
that "common good" stuff.