Green taxis
Pat
2007-05-22 19:54:41 UTC
In general I'm not sure the current batch of hybrid vehicle live up to
their potential because they've been used to beef up performance
instead of economy. However, I think the NYC proposal to switch to
all hybrids is a great idea because those vehicle sit still so much.

http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN2244600020070522
Joe the Aroma
2007-05-24 10:01:25 UTC
Post by Pat
In general I'm not sure the current batch of hybrid vehicle live up to
their potential because they've been used to beef up performance
instead of economy. However, I think the NYC proposal to switch to
all hybrids is a great idea because those vehicle sit still so much.
http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN2244600020070522
Do they have green busses yet? Idling busses belch out fair amounts of
pollution.