This might be off topic but perhaps some of you know...
s***@myway.com
2007-01-24 23:35:57 UTC
I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.

I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me
their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly
expensive houses in larger towns.
Amy Blankenship

s***@myway.com
2007-01-26 22:47:46 UTC
On Jan 24, 4:44 pm, "Amy Blankenship"
Post by Amy Blankenship
Look at the websites for newspapers and tv stations in the areas you are
interested in. Sometimes they will have links directly to the MLS in the
area.
HTH;
Amy
Hi Amy. What is MLS?
Amy Blankenship
George Conklin
For $10,000? You might find a old travel trailer.
Anonymous
2007-01-25 08:46:10 UTC
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 01:51:38 GMT, "George Conklin"
Post by George Conklin
Post by s***@myway.com
I want to buy a tiny house or cottage or trailer on a piece of land for
$ 10.000 or 1-2 acres for $ 2000 in or outside a little town. I need no
basement, no garage but electicity and water and Internet access. I can
move to any state or town in the western USA.
I called a few real estate guys but it seems they just want to sell me
their most expensive stuff. I looked at some websites but found mainly
expensive houses in larger towns.
For $10,000? You might find a old travel trailer.
In a tackie rental park at best...